Project 1 Sketches/ Project 1 Brainstorming



  • Who are you and how does your artistic practice reflect that identity? 
  • I definitely feel that I am in a point of my life where I am confused when it comes to what I want to be or do, I simply know that I want to learn. I know that at this moment in time, I would like to consume and create as much as possible, which to me means a great deal of reading as well. My journals are paramount pieces of my identity because they signify a mass of my personal knowledge, as well as a conscious stream of my emotional growth. 
  • How does your presence on social media reflect that identity? 
  • At the moment I do not have a strong social media presence. I often delete my social media platforms because I often find that I lose focus and begin consuming materials that don't have reliability or even truth sometimes. 
  • How do your friends reflect that identity? 
  • My friends have a direct impact on the way I have depicted myself through the years. They are part of all my writings as well. My friends have been key to my personal development because of their exploration of their own lives, which directly impacts mine. 
  • How do your values reflect that identity?

  • Is there a difference between your internal and external self?
  • I often think my internal self is far more beautiful and/or attractive than my physical self. This is sometimes hard to contemplate because I feel that I wish I felt more equal between both sides. 
  • How do you present an image that communicates your personality?
  • I try to be honest. Honest does not mean exactness. Honest is a true representation of feelings. I hope all my images of myself have the passion I possess inside. 
  • Comments

    Popular Posts